Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweetie's desk in the office!!! OMG :-)

When women gush about their boyfriends or husbands, let's all admit we roll our eyes.  We think in our heads...well yeah but I bet he doesn't put the toilet seat down...or take out the garbage...or worse, snores:-) But brace yourself, I'm getting ready to gush.  Because my sweet Jay snores but he built me this amazing table for my office.  So all else is forgiven..at least for a while.

And even better, I talked him into giving up his huge TV so I could add his old TV cabinet to the office for storage.  He even offered to paint it for me.  Yep, he is adding up those brownie points.  The pictures are after a day of frantically opening boxes and trying to get some things put away.  I still have about 6 or 7 boxes to go and a cabinet in the man room (garage) that needs to be cleared out but it is a pleasure to work in the office putting things away.  All storage is dollar store or yard sale or goodwill.  The whole project cost about $100 if you include paint.

If you want details, just comment and we will provide the answers to any questions. More pictures of the room to follow and boat pictures are always on the way!

BTW, Jay thanks!  and I love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment