Monday, July 15, 2013

Wonderful summer weekend....

Well last week was a busy week for us.  We had a birthday and an anniversary..well and lots of work on the boat.  I did force a non-work day on Sunday so we could spend some time on the beach.

The beach was hot and sunny!


but more importantly the red paint is on the boat!  Purchases this week included discount carpet for the deck (gray $20) and life jackets on sale for $5 and a few other inexpensive items.  The boat is looking absolutely amazing.  The painting will be done this week.  And seats and carpet will begin.










While Jay was busy with the boat, I worked on a couple projects myself.  Pillows for the couch and a calendar for the house.  A little plexi, an old large frame, car detail tape, and a little paint and we now have a center for appointments and messages in the hall in our home.  Liquid chalk and a white board pen attached by ribbon makes updating easier.  A mail station will go up next to this.  I have the parts just need to paint!



No comments:

Post a Comment